Typography is the art and technique of arranging type to make written language legible, readable and appealing when displayed. The arrangement of type involves selecting typefaces, point size, line length, line-spacing (leading), letter-spacing (tracking), and adjusting the space within letters pairs (kerning).
Wind Industry Development
further benefits to the national economy beyond new jobs in construction or maintenance: Already with a planned capacity of 250 MW of wind energy to be installed, a tailored wind industry can be profitable with high rates of return!
- National local content requirements
- (LCR) foster technology transfer for i.a.:
- Turbine assembling
- Direct-drive generator fabrication
- Steel tower production
- Rotor blade manufacturing
- Ancillary industry
Furthermore, an intensive capacity building through concerted staff training is an essential precondition for a sustainable creation of local content.
Corporate Energies offers various services:
- Evaluation of existing industrial production facilities
- Work flow conception and factory design
- Establishing of business plans and timelines
- Support and Negotiations for technology
- Procurement of machinery and tools
- Procurement of financing by export credits
- Training courses for employees
- Support with production and marketing