& BUSINESS CONSULTING
Corporate Energies offers its clients individual consulting solutions on specific Merger and Acquitision (M&A) topics for all aspects of transactions for project and company disposals as well as for the acquisition of energy assets.
M&A Advisory Services
Corporate Energies team supports its clients in the preparation and selection of suitable projects/investors, analyses the profitability of assets and is a dialogue partner in strategic decisions. Corporate Energies takes over the transaction management, the organization of the due diligence, and advises its clients intensively in the negotiation phase until the successful closing.
Within the scope of M&A advisory, individual consulting solutions are offered for all aspects of transactions.
Many of the tasks required before and during a transaction can be time-consuming, labor-intensive, and need specific market knowledge. Due to the experience and broad market know-how of Corporate Energies, its customers benefit from individually-tailored consulting solutions.
Modelling, Valuation & Financial Analysis
- Valuation of the market value of a project and associated development services
- Profitability analysis
- Scenario analysis
Marketing Material, e.g.
- Preparation of presentation documents for a project (Project Information Memorandum
- Review of existing contracts, drafts, and other documents from a legal point of view
- Preparation of necessary contracts and drafts
- Advice on contract negotiations (e.g. NDA, LoI, MoU, final SPA)
Aforementioned Legal Support Services are not part of a binding legal advisory.
- Comprehensive consultancy throughout the entire negotiation and transaction process up to closing